Introduction to Rancho Cucamonga, California
Incorporated in 1977, Rancho Cucamonga is located in San Bernardino County in Southern California. It is approximately 45 minutes east of Los Angeles and near both the Angeles National Forest and the San Bernardino National Forest.
Rancho Cucamonga receives sunny dry weather. Summer average daily temperatures are in the 90s, and winter temperatures are in the 60s.
Rancho Cucamonga Arts, Culture, and Entertainment
Residents of Rancho Cucamonga have easy access to all of the entertainment offerings of Los Angeles. In addition, some of the more notable attractions in and around Rancho Cucamonga include:
- The Casa de Rancho Cucamonga.
- The Rancho Cucamonga Grape Harvest Festival.
- Railroading in the Cajon Pass.
- Victoria Gardens Cultural Center.
- Wineries in and around Rancho Cucamonga.
Rancho Cucamonga is home to a Minor League Baseball (MiLB) team, the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes. The Quakes are a Class A Advanced Affiliate of the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. Proximity to Los Angeles also offers access to the following professional sports teams:
- The Los Angeles Avengers of the Arena Football League (AFL).
- The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim and the Los Angeles Dodgers of Major League Baseball (MLB).
- Club Deportivo Chivas USA and the Los Angeles Galaxy of Major League Soccer (MLS).
- The Los Angeles Clippers and Los Angeles Lakers of the National Basketball Association (NBA).
- The Los Angeles Kings of the National Hockey League (NHL).
- The Los Angeles Sparks of the WNBA.