Fort Collins Colleges and Schools
Located near the base of the Rocky Mountains, Fort Collins, Colorado is a hothouse for students who love food, the outdoors, and summer festivals and events. Students at Fort Collins colleges and schools might even have a hard time managing their schedules because there is just so much fun and enjoyment to pursue in this northern part of the state. After all, there are more than 315 miles of bike routes and paths in the area and also Old Town Fort Collins, which has antique shops, cafes, and local boutiques, to explore.
Colleges in Fort Collins, Colorado
- Colorado State University: Academics at this Fort Collins-based school comprise majors, minors and even concentrations. In fact, some minors are required for degrees so that students become even more well-rounded and gain more understanding. Be it art, civil engineering, computer science, wildlife biology or more, there's likely a discipline at CSU that is a fit for you. Other disciplines include veterinary medicine and the agricultural sciences. Want to support athletics? Then just throw up your fist and say "Go Rams!"
- Institute of Business and Medical Careers: If you're interested in diploma, certificate or degree programs in areas like cosmetology, dental assisting, therapeutic massage or something similar, this career-training college, known as IBMC, could have a program that is up your alley. On campus, you can find a student lounge, a resource library, student work stations with high-speed Internet (a must for college students!) and an IBMC Cafe.
- College America - Fort Collins: Discover career-oriented degrees and hands-on learning in fields like business, healthcare, information technology and more, but not just through associate degrees. There also are numerous bachelor's degrees available in fields like accounting, business administration, and website design and development. This location is just one of College America's numerous campuses, but who wouldn't want to attend school in Fort Collins, which sees 300 days of sun each year?
Fun Facts about Fort Collins Colleges
- Stamp out boredom: There are more than 550 student organizations available at CSU.
- Feeling tense? Take advantage of the Student Massage Clinic at the Institute of Business and Medical Centers.
- College America has many employer and business partners, including Wells Fargo, Walgreens, Synergy Health Partners and others.
- Discover Old Town, Fort Collins Visitors Center, http://www.visitftcollins.com/things-to-do/discover-old-town/
- Fort Collins Campus, Institute of Business and Medical Careers, https://ibmc.edu/about-ibmc/locations/fort-collins-campus/
- Majors, Concentrations and Minors, Colorado State University, http://admissions.colostate.edu/academics/majors-concentrations-and-minors/
- Our Professional Network of Employers, College America, http://www.collegeamerica.edu/career-services/employers-and-partnerships#all
- The CSU Experience, Colorado State University, http://admissions.colostate.edu/the-csu-experience/
- This Amazing Location, Colorado State University, http://admissions.colostate.edu/location/
Education Institutes in Fort Collins
Total Number of Educational Institutes
Total Enrollment in all institutes
Number of Public Educational Institutes
Number of Private For-Profit Institutes
Number of Private Non-Profit Institutes
Total Graduates With Bachelors Degree
On Campus and Online Programs in Fort Collins
Number of Institutes Offering on-campus programs
Number of Institutes Offering on-line programs
Number of Institutes Offering both
Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) 2016-17, National Center for Education Statistics, http://nces.ed.gov/ipeds/