The College of The Ozarks, often referred to as C of O, was established in 1906 as the School of Ozarks. Given its present name in 1990, this private, non-profit institution of liberal arts is located in Ozarks, Missouri, and is affiliated with the Presbyterian Church. The campus of College of The Ozarks covers 1,000 acres. The US News and World Report of 2009 placed C of O at the 10th position in its list of the best Baccalaureate Colleges in the Midwest.
The College of The Ozarks offers majors, minors, pre-professional programs, and certificate courses in a large number of areas. Students can opt for academic programs in the fields of agriculture, dietetics, graphic arts, and agribusiness, among others.
The athletics department of College of The Ozarks fields teams in baseball, basketball, and volleyball. The men's teams are called the Bobcats and the women's teams are known as the Lady Cats. The college is a member of the NAIA Division II and the Midlands Collegiate Athletics Conference.
Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) 2015-16, National Center for Education Statistics, https://nces.ed.gov/ipeds/
Disclaimer: Information on this page was not provided or commissioned by the featured school. Information has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the featured school.