The Louisiana Technical College (LTC) has several campuses in Louisiana. The first campus was established in Bogalusa in November 1930, after which the college system expanded throughout the state. The campus locations of LTC are divided into different regions. The T.H Harris campus is located in Region-4, at the center of St. Landry Parish, Opelousas. It was established in 1938 pursuant to state legislation.
The T.H Harris branch of LTC provides technical and instructional programs such as civil, surveying and mapping, diesel powered equipment technology, office systems technology, masonry and nondestructive testing technology. The college also offers the option of distance education through online means. Some of the student associations of the campus include information technology club, Phi Beta Lambda, SkillsUSA and the NVT Honor Society.
Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) 2016-17, National Center for Education Statistics, http://nces.ed.gov/ipeds/
Disclaimer: Information on this page was not provided or commissioned by the featured school. Information has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the featured school.