As a student at Southeastern College, you will gain the training, skills, and knowledge you need to start a rewarding career in occupations such as:
• Massage Therapy
• Medical Assisting
• Diagnostic Medical Sonography
• Pharmacy Technology
• Practical Nursing
• Surgical Technology and more (programs vary by campus)
Our career-focused programs and flexible class schedules make Southeastern a great choice for busy working adults. Small classes ensure personalized attention for each student, and you will gain career skills in an educational environment that simulates the workplace, so you can begin using your education immediately on the job.
• Prepare for a new career in as few as eight months
• Learn from dedicated instructors in a caring, friendly learning environment
• Financial aid is available to those who qualify
• Career placement assistance is available for graduates
Contact us today to find out more about why Southeastern College is the right choice to reach your career goals.
Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) 2015-16, National Center for Education Statistics, https://nces.ed.gov/ipeds/
Disclaimer: Information on this page was not provided or commissioned by the featured school. Information has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the featured school.