Texarkana College, also known as TC, was established in 1927, as a division of the Texarkana Independent School District. The citizens of Texarkana voted in 1941 to create a separate Texarkana College District. The college, which moved to its present campus in October 1951, has a campus which is spread across an area of more than 20 acres. The college offers a wide variety of degrees and programs in many areas of study.
Texarkana College's athletics department fields several men's and women's sports teams. They participate in sports such as baseball, softball, and golf and are nicknamed the Bulldogs. TC also houses a fitness center, which includes an Olympic size pool, tennis, and racquetball courts.
Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) 2016-17, National Center for Education Statistics, http://nces.ed.gov/ipeds/
Disclaimer: Information on this page was not provided or commissioned by the featured school. Information has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the featured school.